Welcome to the Ex-Official Blog of Writer, Presenter & Crafts Expert Momtaz Begum-Hossain which stopped being active on 31st August 2016.

For more regular updates follow Momtaz on Twitter: @TheCraftCafe Instagram: @The_CraftCafe Vine: @TheCraftCafe Periscope: @TheCraftCafe Snapchat: Momtazbh

For workshop bookings, writing commissions, presenting jobs, craft project designs, or any kind of enquiry email contact@momtazbh.co.uk

Momtaz's NEW BLOG is www.craftandtravel.com








Thursday 6 June 2013

My Style...in Cloth Magazine

EEK! It's me in the new issue of Cloth Magazine.
I'm featured alongside four other fashionistas, all talking about our personal style.
  The photos for the shoot were all taken within a two minute radius of Shoreditch High Street tube station which is also two minutes from the famous Brick Lane.
I had them taken on a Saturday afternoon in a 10 minute window of sun between a crazy rain shower and massive dose of hail stones. 
 But you can't tell!!
Look out for this cover should you wish to buy a copy of the magazine.
I absolutely LOVE this issue, the projects are gorgeous. 
My three faves are this stripey dress.
A disco bra.
 And this amazing plastic spoon necklace that reminds me of the plastic jewellery course I did a few years back.

All the pages are beautifully designed and overall it's a totally lovely magazine so go buy a copy!

Cloth Magazine (August, #19) is on sale now!








No comments:

Post a Comment