Welcome to the Ex-Official Blog of Writer, Presenter & Crafts Expert Momtaz Begum-Hossain which stopped being active on 31st August 2016.

For more regular updates follow Momtaz on Twitter: @TheCraftCafe Instagram: @The_CraftCafe Vine: @TheCraftCafe Periscope: @TheCraftCafe Snapchat: Momtazbh

For workshop bookings, writing commissions, presenting jobs, craft project designs, or any kind of enquiry email contact@momtazbh.co.uk

Momtaz's NEW BLOG is www.craftandtravel.com








Saturday 1 May 2010

From Grey to Yay!

How's this for a super quick, 15 minute makeover project?
I was in major need of new draws for my smalls so I hot footed it to Argos ahead of the Bank Holiday rush and bought a chest of drawers that are very useful but quite an eyesore in my room.

So I consulted my collection of gorgeous Paperchase wrapping papers. I had previously covered a wall in them for a cheap wallpaper effect but over the winter they have slowly fallen off the walls as my radiators melted the blu tak that was holding them up! (Anyone else had this problem before?)

I cut them to size to fit across each drawer, sprayed the backs with a spray adhesive and then smoothed them into place using a tissue to blot out any air bubbles. And there I have it, new luxury looking drawers in less it takes to watch an episode of Ready, Steady, Cook!





No comments:

Post a Comment